WHO WE ARE
PSI Consult International is the lead member of a group of three companies registered and operating in the UK, Uganda and Zimbabwe. First established as People & Systems Inclusive (PSI) the company started operating in Zimbabwe in January 1997. The UK and Uganda companies where registered in 2010 – as PSI Consult International Limited in England and as PSI Consult Limited in Uganda. The company has strategic alliances with several established international and Africa-based management consulting practices with which it collaborates to ensure that clients receive comprehensive and tailored solutions and services.
To be the leading development consulting and business advisory services firm that will help to transform Africa into a prosperous continent.
To deliver world class consulting and business advisory services that meet the needs of our clients and that enable them to thrive, prosper and succeed in whatever they do.
Our core values are:
- Passion in everything we do, we want to do it well, do it right and we want to be remembered as the best in class.
- Enterprising and fearless in confronting and overcoming problems and in turning challenges into opportunities.
- Innovative, we thrive on inventing things and ideas, breaking boundaries and exploring uncharted waters.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to our clients in order to earn their trust and secure their long-term support
- Honesty in all our dealings with all our clients and stakeholders. We will not brook unethical behaviour but work extremely hard to provide good value for money.
Our work is premised on bringing together teams of African and international experts with outstanding skills and credentials in their areas of expertise and motivating them to perform to their highest levels of capability. Our approach is anchored on three strategic intents:
- Investment in people – we identify, attract, employ, develop and retain skilled, competent and committed people.
- Investment in technology – we use the best and latest technologies to enhance service delivery to our clients.
- Collaboration with others – we actively work collaboratively within and through professional networks and alliances to create strong teams and deliver a diversified range of services to clients.
PSI Consult’s core competencies cover the following broad areas: organisation management systems review, assessment, design, development and implementation; institutional capacity building including organisational restructuring; project management including project monitoring and evaluation; public sector reforms; governance and accountability; accounting and business advisory services; strategic and business planning; training and development; and human resources management.